Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format (preferably a .docx file).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is formatted according to the O&D template; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the O&D template (see Author Guidelines).
- Have to fit the main scope of O&D, which is multicriteria decision aid and outranking methods.
- Should bring a sufficient amount of relevant and useful information for the reader (min. 8 pages).
- Must include an original and unpublished scientific content. Authors pledge to submit original and not previously submitted or published work.
Articles are peer-reviewed by at least two referees before they are accepted for publication in O&D.
- Different types of reviews can be published in O&D, including:
- Book review,
- Software review,
- State of the art review,
- Conference review.
Reviews are peer-reviewed by at least one editor of O&D before they are accepted for publication in O&D.
- Are shorter communications (less than 8 pages).
- May have a more general scope than articles.
Notes are peer-reviewed by at least two independent referees before they are accepted for publication in O&D.
- The O&D Forum is a place where discussion papers, new ideas or calls for collaboration may be published.
- Forum contributions should not exceed 5 pages.
Forum contributions are peer-reviewed by at least one Associate Editor of O&D before they are accepted for publication in O&D.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.